Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deep Freeze

Ha another few days in the deep freeze. That'll do ya! So instead of doing stalls and stuff, because ponies were in again. I thought , with my Dad and Grandmother, we would try to go to Denny's for their free Grand Slam meal today. Ahhh yeah - I think everyone heard about it. The place was jammed packed. We had to settle for Perkins and a very pricey Perkins too. When did they decide to be so upscale?

Anyways. I don' t normally blog about anything else but ponies, so today I watched the entire video we shot on Sunday and I believe I can do it! I am ready to go out and wrap someone unsuspecting ponies tail up! mmmmmmoOOOOWWWWHHHHHAAAAHAHA!

I just have a mad scientist thread running threw me right now.

So. Mmmmmmmmoooooowaaahahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Boogie said...

You ARE a dork. MMMEUUUUUAUHAHAHAHHAHA

muffntuf said...

Could be, but it keeps the world going round!