Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Pleasure Is All Mine

Ever hear that one? Well, it isn't exactly what you were thinking, but it was a pleasure!

Today I took a trip down the road for a few hours and visited with someone who has been in the pony business for eons, well since the 1960's at least. She started out in Shetlands, but now has Hackneys.

Why did I go that far to visit - well to learn and I was not disappointed either. I saw some beautiful ponies and had a lot of questions answered.

So my dear Tulip looks to be a Road pony or a Pleasure Pony. Well, I hope its Pleasure Pony, although I don't know how long she will stand still. At this point, not long before the wiggles get to her! Road Pony sounds scary to me right now.

And tails, how much can you learn about tails, well there's a wealth of information out there. But I learned and captured what I needed and can't wait to get my fingers working! If all works out well, the girls will be decked out for Congress!

Well I gotta get to bed!

2 comments:

Boogie said...

FINALLY some good & credible TAIL information that has been nicely shared and will be used. YEA!!!

muffntuf said...

Yes, I need to get a tail brace and full cap and then an extension (of course both will need this set up) and then practice and I will produce a video of how to.