Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend

Not much happened this weekend, ponies were stalled since Thursday night due to sub zero temperatures and windchills that once again reached depths I care not to experience.

Last night I spent time surfing the net and I found a contest in which I entered, of all things - review items that I use everyday (almost) in my pony world. I had fun writing the few reviews -- the directions said to make it entertaining, so I did. We'll see if I win.

Sunday I went on a visitation to a friends house and enjoyed her children's company as well as hers. Came home and did chores - late, but everyone survived.

And so goes, off to give the ponies their tuck in (when the weather is this cold, I feed 2 extra feedings of hay to stave off the cold) the ponies. One more day and we start thawing out again! LOL!

No comments: